Water Damage Restoration, Removal, Cleanup and Repair Services in Jacksonville FL area
Why choose ServiceMaster First Coast as your water damage restoration, extraction, cleanup and repair company?
- Talk to a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Immediate emergency response
- We help you talk to your adjuster during the entire claims process
- We pay attention to the details that others may not
- We follow through and make sure that everything is done properly
One of the biggest problems with water disasters is its effect on
carpets and floors. Whether you've experienced broken pipe water damage, frozen pipe water damage, dishwasher malfunction, washing machine leak, water heater leak, sewage backup, leaking toilet or other water damage ServiceMaster First Coast understands these issues and provides complete water extraction and removal services, water damage restoration Jacksonville FL and on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
Steps in responding to an emergency water damage situation:
- Make sure that the entire area is safe to work in
- Find the source of the flood water
- Complete water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps.
- Seal off the affected area to make sure other areas aren't affected
- Install structural drying equipment and keep an eye on the progress until all materials are dried to the specified requirements.
- Look for mold and take necessary steps in mold remediation, removal and prevention.
- Rebuild and restore the water damaged area to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Type of water
Types of water influence the IICRC standard mitigation procedure.
- Clean water: Water from a clean source with no debris.
- Grey water: Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example).
- Black water: Sewage backup or runoff water. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
We can accomplish Jacksonville water damage restoration in any part of your home or business, including attics or crawl spaces, and we completely dry all carpets, hardwood and ceramic floors, upholstery and other materials.
Mold growth can occur in 48 -72 hours. The faster you initiate the drying procedure the more likely you will minimize expenses, structural damage and the likelihood that mold will grow.
Emergency Services Available 24/7/365!