Water Damage Restoration, Cleanup and Removal Services in Mayport FL area
Why choose ServiceMaster First Coast for all of your water damage restoration, water cleanup, water extraction and water damage repair needs?
- Talk to a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Immediate emergency response
- We help you talk to your adjuster during the entire claims process
- We pay attention to the details that others may not
- We follow through and make sure that everything is done properly
One of the biggest problems with water disasters is its effect on
carpets and floors. ServiceMaster First Coast understands these issues
and provides fast, on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
ServiceMaster First Coast is part of the largest water damage company in the world. The ServiceMaster Clean imprint is all over this nation. From East Coast to West Coast, you can find a Quality Restoration Vendor for disaster management and recovery from a loss of any size. Here in North East Florida, our franchise has provided water damage restoration and cleanup to the Mayport area community during many rising water emergencies, tropical storms and hurricanes that flood and cause damage to homes and business. Broken and leaky pipes, slab leaks, toilet overflows, malfunctioning washing machines, dishwashers and water heaters, sewage line backups and HVAC leaks are some of the major causes of water damage Mayport FL that can lead to the need for water removal for our area. Structural integrity can be compromised if property owners do not respond quickly. CALL US 904-388-1100
Type of water
Types of water influence the IICRC standard mitigation procedure.
- Clean water: Water from a clean source with no debris (broken pipe water damage, frozen pipe water damage, leaking water heater.)
- Grey water: Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine malfunction and dishwasher overflow, for example).
- Black water: Sewage damage, sewage backup, septic backup or runoff water. Sewage removal and sewage cleanup losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
Mold growth can occur in 48 -72 hours. The faster you initiate the drying procedure the more likely you will minimize expenses, structural damage and the likelihood that mold will grow.
Emergency Services Available 24/7/365!
© 2012 ServiceMaster First Coast
3336 Lenox Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32254
All rights reserved.An independent business licensed to serve you by ServiceMaster Clean