Water Damage Restoration, Cleanup and Removal in Jacksonville FL area
Why choose ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast for all of your water damage
restoration, water cleanup, water extraction and water damage repair needs?
- Talk to a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Immediate emergency response
- We help you talk to your adjuster during the entire claims process
- We pay attention to the details that others may not
- We follow through and make sure that everything is done properly
One of the biggest problems with water disasters is its effect on
carpets and floors. ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast understands these issues
and provides fast, on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
Type of water
Types of water influence the IICRC standard mitigation procedure.
- Clean water: Water from a clean source with no debris (broken pipe water damage, frozen pipe water damage, leaking water heater.)
- Grey water: Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine malfunction and dishwasher overflow, for example).
- Black water: Sewage damage, sewage backup, septic backup or runoff water. Sewage removal and sewage cleanup losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
Mold growth can occur in 48 -72 hours. The faster you initiate the drying procedure the more likely you will minimize expenses, structural damage and the likelihood that mold will grow.
Emergency Services Available 24/7/365!
Servicing all of the Jacksonville FL area, including 32073, 32202, 32204, 32205, 32206, 32207, 32208, 32209, 32210, 32211, 32212, 32216,32217, 32218, 32219, 32220, 32221, 32222, 32223, 32224, 32225, 32226, 32227,32228, 32233, 32234, 32244, 32246, 32250, 32254, 32256, 32257, 32258, 32277
© 2012 ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast
3336 Lenox Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32254
All rights reserved. An independent business licensed to serve you by ServiceMaster Clean