CARPET, FLOORS AND UPHOLSTERY
Nothing says "clean" quite like fresh carpets, spotless upholstery, and gleaming floors from ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right or we do it over.
- How We Care for Your Carpets
- How We Care for Your Upholstered Furniture
- How We Care for Your Hard Floors
HOW WE CARE FOR YOUR CARPETS
The carpeting in your home can add comfort and warmth but also is extremely absorbent. To professionally maintain carpet every six to twelve months is necessary for extending the life of your carpet and pad, which saves money in the long run. Compared to a professional cleaner, a rented unit leaves excess water and detergent, which can promote staining, attract dirt, and cost more to clean because it would need to be cleaned more often. At ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast, we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Our exclusive residential carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing foam blocks or plastic under furniture legs to protect the carpet
carpet from stains.
- Final inspection to ensure your complete satisfaction
Green Cleaning Process
ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast Green Cleaning is as effective as traditional cleaning but is odorless and solvent-free. It's the right thing for our customers – and the environment.
We also offer Green Cleaning for your carpets, which is just as effective as traditional carpet cleaning.
Read more about our Green Cleaning process here.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOUR UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE
Fabric furnishings are often heavily used and can show staining rather quickly. ServiceMaster Restoration First Coast technicians are experts at selecting the proper cleaning system for a variety of fabric types and soil conditions. For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment, and methods every step of the way, including spot treatment, ScotchGuard application, cleaning, rinsing, water extraction, and washing.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOUR HARD FLOORS
With sophisticated Research & Development laboratories and extensive field experience, ServiceMaster Clean has developed untouchable programs and regimens to care for a variety of floor surfaces including tile and grout, marble, vinyl, and wood. We can protect and make your floors beautiful.
The benefits of our proprietary approach to floor care include:
- Faster and more efficient regular cleanings
- Fewer strippings required
TILE & GROUT CLEANING
One of the leading challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt, causing the appearance of your tile to look dull.
At ServiceMaster Restoration of First Coast, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Clean® Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
1. A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method 2. Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product 3. Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water 4. Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned 5. Tiled areas are efficiently dried 6. Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
- Reduced Environmental Impact
We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster Clean, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live. ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don't have to worry about a strong "detergent" smell being left behind. We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified by environmental agencies such as Green Seal, Envirodesic, and Environmental Choice.
ServiceMaster Clean® Green Cleaning for carpets, upholstery, and tile and grout is as effective as traditional cleaning. It's also the right thing for our customers - and the environment.
ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® cleaning products:
- Reduce environmental impact
- Are odorless and solvent free
- Contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which have been known to aggravate health problems such as asthma
- Offer less detergent residue to help keep carpet and fabrics cleaner, longer
- Have the approval of leading environmental organization